This weather feature should help you to find out. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with a few flurries. Snow showers in the morning will give way to a mixture of rain and snow in the afternoon. Partly to mostly cloudy. High 29F. Based on weather reports collected during 2005–2015. Rogers Pass Cam - Highway 1 Rogers Pass camera at Glacier National Park showing the highway surface conditions and visual weather. Courtesy of BC Ministry of … We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Cloudy with flurries likely. High 37F. Rogers Pass, BC - Weather forecast from Theweather.com. Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day. Snow accumulations less than one inch. Low around 20F. Low 19F. Take control of your data. Partly cloudy in the evening with more clouds for later at night. You can find detailed informations about: wind speed, wind direction, pressure, temperature, humidity and visibility at Rogers Pass Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. High 33F. Here you will find the 14 day weather forecast for Rogers Pass. 3 to 6 cm of snow. Mostly cloudy with a few snow showers in the evening. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Partly to mostly cloudy. High 36F. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. What are the Rogers Pass ski conditions like right now? Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. 5 day forecast Rogers Pass, British Columbia Check out the weather forecast for Rogers Pass now and how it will evolve in the next 5 days. Chance of snow 50%. The first option will be automatically selected. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Mostly cloudy skies early, then partly cloudy after midnight. A few clouds from time to time. Chance of snow 30%. Mostly cloudy with flurries likely. NC Roads, Bridges Washed Out; Dozens Rescued, Snow Squall Triggers Large Pileup in Minnesota, Good Chance of Another Atlantic Tropical System, Ahead of Black Friday, This Fashionable Health & Fitness Smartwatch Is Under $45, This Lamp Charges Your Phone, Tells Time and Temperature, and Is On Sale Ahead of Black Friday, Brighten Your Grayest Day With This On-Sale Stovetop Espresso Maker That Reviewers Love, Brighten Up Your Home Project With This Work Light and Save an Extra 15% Ahead of Black Friday, A Guide to Protecting Your Kids from the Flu This Season, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Chance of snow 30%. Chance of snow 30%. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 40%. Partly cloudy skies early will give way to occasional snow showers later during the night. Partly cloudy later. Considerable cloudiness. Mainly clear. About one inch of snow expected. Mostly cloudy with a chance of flurries. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. Low 17F. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2020. Low 21F. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. Low 23F. Partly to mostly cloudy. A few snow showers developing later in the day. Low near 30F. High 39F. High 44F. You're looking for those light blue (Frozen) blobs to appear within the red focus area on the map. Snow showers.